I wanted to try something in purple with my nails and here is what I did. I named it Jazzy Purple :-D. Have a look.
- Two nail paints in purple; one dark and one light
- White nail paint
- Silver Glittery Nail Color
- Purple glitters
- Top transparent coat
- Nail art needle (you can use tooth pick also)
Steps to be followed:
- Apply a coat of darker shade of purple and leave it to dry
- Now with the help of a needle put small dots of light purple shade starting from the right end of the nail forming an arc as shown in the picture. Make two such arcs.
- Next, repeat the step 2 using white nail paint.
- After completing the three rows , fill the end of the nail with white dots.
- Now with the help of the needle , make three dots in the cavity of the arc and extend the middle of all three dots to join at one centre as shown in the pic.
- Apply a coat of glittery silver on the remaining tip area.
- Sprinkle some purple glitter over it and let it settle. It should look like
- Remove the extra glitter with the help of a brush and secure it with top coat.