Hi Beauties 🙂
Nail art has become my hobby these days, as I see all beautiful Japanese ladies flaunting their nail art :). People are crazy about the nail art here, its not only there passion but a profession too.
Have a look at my nail art workstation 😀
Yesterday, I went to buy some nail art accessories and the collection was unbelievable…so much to choose. I was tempted to buy every color but cosmetics are expensive here…don’t know why.
So today I will share tutorial of Trendy White along with pictures. Hope you all like it 🙂
- White Nail Paint
- Scissor and scotch/sellotape
- Nail Art Brush
- Dotting needle/barbecue stick
- Small Rhinestones
Steps to follow:
- Take a piece of sellotape and apply it diagonally on your nail, leaving a part of nail bare.
- Now apply two coats of white nail paint on the nail as shown in the picture. Remove the sellotape and let it dry.
- Using a nail art brush, make a small vertical line on the right side of your nail as seen in the picture.
- Extend the line towards the centre of the nail in shape of a triangle, extend it further as a line and give it a curve as seen in the picture.
- Using a dotting needle/barbecue stick make the dots around the design as shown in the picture.
- Place a small rhinestone in the centre of the curve and you are done with the Trendy French nail art.