Hello Ladies 🙂
French white has been my all time favorite and I really like the elegance it gives to my nails. So I had tried one more design giving a twist to the french tips. I created white flowers with it and that’s why named it French Flora.
- White nail paint
- Black nail paint
- Dotting needle/toothpick
Steps to follow:
- Apply french white nail paint on the nail tip.
- Use an ear-bud soaked in nail paint remover to remove the uneven portions.
- Now using a dotting needle make five dots just below the tip, drag the dots towards center to make a flower
- Repeat the above step for making a smaller flower as shown in the picture. Clean the needle after every swipe this will help in making smooth petals.
- Using a dotting needle paint the center point of both the flowers with black. You can choose any color instead of black.