Hello Beauties 🙂
Yesterday evening while having coffee in my balcony, a girl passed through my street and her hand was lying on a denim bags she was carrying. Looking at her bag my eyes caught something in blue on her nails too. Although I could not see the design properly but her nails were complimenting that denim bag. So that inspired me to make a design in blue. I think now a days I am just searching for the reasons to try out new designs 😀
- Nail Colors: Blue, Aqua Blue, White, Black
- Nail Art Dotting Needle
Steps to follow:
- Apply 2 coats of blue nail paint and leave it to dry.
- Now using a dotting needle make 5 dots with aqua blue nail color towards the tip of the nail as shown in the picture.
- Drag all the dots towards centre to form a floral pattern (clean dotting needle after every swipe to get a perfect shape of flowers)
- Repeat step 3 with black nail paint on the centre of the nail.
- Using white nail color make 3 dots towards the end of the nail and drag them to form a half floral pattern.
- Apply the alternate colors on the centre of each flower as shown in the picture.