Be it any festival celebration, wedding ceremony, a get together party or any other occasion, we dress up ourselves and our hair beautifully but our nails are leftover with just a manicure or a nail color. As the festive season has arrived and so has the wedding season, so flaunt your nails with this simple DIY Wedding Nail Art, I have named it as Wedding Bliss :).
You can choose it to wear with your saree, gown or any dress as it will compliment with all types of Indian and Western outfits. Have a look..
- Nail Art Accessories: Silver beads, lavender(or any color of your choice) rose, purple rhinestones, pearl stones.
- Nail Colors: Golden glitter, Silver glitter, White nail color and transparent top coat
Steps to follow:
- Apply a transparent top coat and let it dry.
- Now using a white nail color make a white french tip.
- Apply a coat of silver glitter and leave it to dry.
- Now apply a thin coat of golden glitters ad leave it to dry.
- Now using a dotting needle apply the transparent nail coat at the right side of the nail forming a leave and place the silver beads over that shape as seen in the picture.
- Now again apply top coat at the left end of the tip and place a lavender colored rose to secure it on the nail.
- Make three dots of top coat inside the leaf and place 3 medium sized purple rhinestones inside it.
- Again make three dots at the right side of the rose and place 3 medium sized pearl stones over it and you are done with the simple to do yet beautiful nail art.
PS: Hope you all liked it and do share your feedback 🙂