Last weekend, me and my husband went to NAMCO, a gaming zone here. I played UFO catchers and here is one picture from my rewards 😉
Some of them have been show cased and one of them has been brutally murdered by me. I took out the fruit pieces from one of the toy cake and used it for my this fruit nail art :-D. I named it Fruit Delight..hehe. The fruit pieces required for this nail art are easily available online and at cosmetic stores.
- Green Nail Color
- Transparent Glittery Top Coat
- Nail Art Fruit Pieces
- Transparent Nail Coat (or Nail Art Glue)
Steps to Follow:
- Apply two coats of florescent green nail color and let it dry.
- Now apply a glittery top coat and let it dry.
- See the position of the nail where you need to place the fruit pieces, apply transparent top coat in that area and immediately place the fruit pieces over it as shown in the picture.
You can optionally use nail art glue to secure the fruit pieces.
Your are ready with the frutilicious nails..hehe