A nail art tutorial after long gap. Hope you all like it 🙂
- Nail Color: Silver and Black
- Sellotape and Scissor
- Nail Art Dotting Needle/Toothpick
Steps to follow:
- Cover the right part of your nail diagonally with sellotape.
- Apply two coats of black nail paint on the other part as shown in the picture.
- Remove the tape and let it dry completely.
- Now apply silver nail paint diagonally to the opposite side of black, overlapping the 3/4 of the tip as shown in picture.
- With the help of a dotting needle apply silver dots towards black line and black dots towards the silver line as shown in the picture.