I had done this nail art specially for the new year but could not post it…..
So here are the steps to be followed for making this nail art design
- Nails Paints- light blue, torquise blue, florescent green color, silver glitter and golden glitter
- Brush with blunt tip
- Dotting tool
- Aqua blue colored rhinestones
Steps to Follow:
- Apply two coats of light blue nail color and let it dry completely
- Using a blunt tip brush, apply a coat of florescent green color nail paint making 3 arc shapes. Keep the arc at the tip of the nail bigger in size as compared to other 2 arcs as shown in the picture.
- Now take a plate and put one drop of florescent green nail color and two drops of torquise blue color side by side as seen in the picture.
- Dip the brush in a way that its tip is 1/4 covered with blue color and 3/4 the with florescent color. Using this color combination overlap the existing arc shapes keeping the blue side towards the centre.
- Now apply a coat of golden and silver glitters over the green portion.
- Place blue colored rhinestones over the arc shapes in the descending order of the sizes
- Using a dotting tool and silver glitter nail paint , make small dots over blue line of the 3rd arc,secure the pattern with top coat and flaunt your gorgeous nails