Hey …Hope you all are doing great……
So today i am sharing a quick chutney recipe. This one is my favorite and can be used with multiple preparations. This recipe contains walnut which is typically used in Kashmiri Households for various preparations.
- 100 gm of Coriander Leaves.
- 8-10 leaves of mint
- 4 medium cloves of garlic.
- Half medium sized onion sliced
- 15 kernels of walnut
- Curd 5-6 tbsp.
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Quantity of the curd can be decreased or increased depending upon the required consistency.
- Quantity of salt can be altered depending on the individual taste.
- Green chilies can be added it make it hot, for me its a No-No
- Wash coriander and mint leaves thoroughly.
- Take a grinder jar add walnut kernels, coriander leaves, mint leaves, garlic,onion, salt and curd to it
- Grind it at the maximum speed for about 6-7 rounds
- Open the jar and check the consistency.
- If the required consistency is obtained then transfer it to a bowl.
Add all the ingredients to the grinder jar
Grind to the required consistency and transfer to a bowl
Garnish the chutney with mint leaves and the chutney is ready to be served or preserved in the refrigerator
As I had mentioned earlier it can be used for various preparations, one of them is the sandwich recipe made with leftover potatoes to see the details click!click!click!