So here is another addition to my hung curd recipes.Its easy, simple,quick and healthy, so is my description of the recipe 😉
If you do not know how to make hung curd, no worries read my post Hung Curd sandwich
- 8-10 tbsp hung curd
- 1 medium sized french cucumber cut in to cubes
- 1 medium sized English carrot cut into cubes
- 1 boiled potato cut into cubes
- Red cabbage shredded
- 1tsp Mexican seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Take a salad bowl, add hung curd and whisk it gently.
- Now add Mexican seasoning and pepper, mix well
- Add salt and sugar to it and mix .
- Add cucumber, carrot, boiled potato and cabbage.
- Stir gently until it is mixed well.
- Keep in refrigerator and serve cold.
Refrigerate and serve cold
Hung curd salad is ready to go with any meal