Its the time to share one of my favorite , quick and yummy recipe.
I named it cheesy veg toast as it has goodness of veggies with loads of cheese.
So lets begin
- 4 slices of Multi grain bread ( any bread can be used)
- half capsicum chopped
- half onion chopped
- one tomato chopped( remove the seeds)
- 4tbsp Tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp Mexican Seasoning
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 cheese slices
- Any bread slice can be used in the preparation but i prefer multigrain bread.
- Seeds should be completely removed from tomatoes otherwise it makes the toast soggy.
- Arrange all the bread slices and apply 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup on each slice.
- Add onion, capsicum and tomato equally on each slice.
- Sprinkle both the seasonings and salt on all the slices.
- Cut each cheese slice into 6 portions.
- Now arrange the cheese portions as shown in the pictorial description.
- Arrange the slices on the grilling rack and grill it for 10 minutes in the microwave.
Crispy cheesy toast is ready. Serve it with aloevera-mint lemonade or watermelon cooler