Lets go through one more quick and yummy snack recipe using bread.
- 5-6 slices of bread
- 1 cup gram Flour
- 1/4 cup semolina
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1 tsp dried fenugreek leaves
- 1/4 tsp salt,
- 1/8 tsp turmeric,
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp carom seeds
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/tsp tomato ketchup
- Take a bowl add gram flour,semolina, riceflour,dries fenugreek leaves, salt, turmeric powder, chili powder carom seeds and garam masala.
- Mix all the ingredients well and add water and ketchup to reach a medium consistency
- Now take the bread slices and remove the sides.
- Do not throw away the sides, use them for making pakora sticks
- Cut the bread slices in to different shapes as shown in the pictures.
- Take a pan and heat oil in it , dip the bread slices into the mixture and wrap it well.
- Put the slices into the oil and fry at medium flame.
- Once the slices are fried completely , remove them and serve .
Take a bowl and add all the ingredients
Cut the bread slices into desired shapes
Mix all the ingredients well,add tomato ketchup and water.
Use the sides to maker pakora sticks
Heat oil and fry the mixture wrapped bread slices
Bread Pakora is ready, pair it with mint chutney or tomato kethup.