I had been thinking of trying a smoked recipe for long so yesterday tried the easiest recipe. 😉
- 1 medium sized white radish grated
- 1 cup curd/200gms approx
- 1/4 tsp black salt
- 1/4 tsp white salt
- 1/2 tsp chat masala
- 1 green chili chopped
- 1 dried red chili chopped
- 1 medium piece of Charcoal
- 2-3 drops of oil or butter
- Take a bowl, add curd , black salt,white salt and chat masala to it.
- Mix the ingredients well and add grated radish, stir well.
- Now add chopped chilies and place a metal bowl over the raita.
- Heat charcoal, it should be red hot and place it in the metal bowl.
- Add few cumin seeds and few drops of oil,as soon as the smoke starts spreading, cover it with a lid.
- keep it aside for 10 minutes and the smoky raita is ready.
Add Black salt and Chat masala to the curd and mix well.
Add grated radish,salt and mix well. Add chopped chilies
Use a metal bowl or metal container, keep heated charcoal in it and add cumin
seeds ,oil to it.As soon as the smokes starts coming out cover it with a lid.
Smoked Raita is ready. serve it with the main course or as sides.