Shopping especially makeup is such a satisfying thing in this world :-D. I recently bought some makeup stuff from Amazon, Flipkart and Nykaa and thought to share them with you all. I am so excited to try each one of them. I have not used any product yet but will share the reviews soon once I am ready with the verdict.
Okay, so now let me show you what all I bought:
1. Makeup Revolution Makeup Spray: This is my first makeup spray purchase, never ever tried any makeup fixing spray earlier. I mostly wear light makeup to office so never really felt the need for it. But when it is about parties or weddings, makeup should stay long as you may not get the time and space for touch up. So thought to try a makeup fixing spray and see how it works. Super excited to try this out 😀
2. Maybelline Clear Makeup Remover: Its a repurchase. I am planning to do August Empties and repurchase soon, I will review all the re-purchases in that post.
3. The Body Shop Honey Shower Gel: I have almost emptied TBS Strawberry Shower gel and wanted to repurchase it but Mr. Husband suggested to try a new shower gel. Although he never interferes in my shopping :-p, I thought to value his suggestion so bought a new variant this time.
4. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation: I already have it in shade 115 Ivory Ivoire but this time I bought it in shade 128 Warm Nude Beige Chaud. Had been to Kanpur during Rakhi and got bit tanned there and all my foundations refused to blend into the skin and gave that ashy look, even my HG Maybelline BB cream refused to merge with my skin. So I thought to purchase a shade darker than my natural skin for days when my skin is tanned. I have now realized that our skin is not always same so its a good idea to have a shade darker than natural skin color.
5. Soulflower Tea Tree Oil: It is also a repurchase. Will review it soon.
6. MAC Lady Danger: This was birthday gift from Mr. Husband 😀
7. Nykaa Nail Polishes: I wanted to them from so long so finally I bought three of them and they are Blue Lime Slush, Lilac Cupcake and Blackcurrant Gelato. Have never tried such fun colors earlier as I very monotonous in terms of color selection for nail polishes. I mostly wear red/maroon on toe nails and nudes on hand nails.
Hope you liked my haul. Let me know what is your new purchase 🙂