Hello All ,
Today’s recipe is about a quick and healthy breakfast/snack option. I am going to share the recipe of Egg Besan Toast.
- 4 tbsp of besan/Gram Flour
- 1 tbsp of rice flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Salt as per taste
- Bread slices.
- Take a bowl, add besan and mixed herbs.
- Now add salt and black pepper and mix well
- Add the eggs slowly and keep stirring continuously.
- Ensure that there are no lumps in the mixture and dip the bread slice into the mixture, cover well.
- Take a frying pan, brush it with oil/butter and place the mixture wrapped bread slice on it.
- Bake it from both the sides until it is cooked properly as shown in pictures.
Egg Besan toast is ready. Serve it with tomato ketchup or any sauce of your choice