Here is another recipe for quick and easy meal series. I was feeling very lazy to cook a full meal and hunting for the shortest and quickest meal I ended up making corn and soya rice.
- 5 tbsp frozen corn
- 4 tbsp soya granules(nutrela)
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 green cardamoms
- 3-4 cloves
- 1/8 mint powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp heinz tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp curd
- Take a cooker, add 2 tbsp oil and heat it.
- Now add bay leaf, cinnamon, green cardamom and cloves.
- Add sliced onion and fry it till it turns golden.
- Now add corn , soya granules and stir well.
- Add ginger garlic paste, ketchup, garam masala and mint powder.
- Add rice and mix all the ingredients well.
- Now add curd, mix well and add water.
- Cover with the lid and pressure cook . Mine cooks in 3 whistles.
Heat oil and add whole spices
Add onion slices and cook for a while
Add soya granules and mix well
Add ginger garlic paste and ketchup
Add garam masala ,rice and mix well
Add Curd and stir the mixture.
Add salt and water, pressure cook until cooked. Mine cooks in 3 whistles
Enjoy your meal…