I have been shopping like crazy from the month of August. I bought quite a lot of makeup stuff in past few days and some more are in pipeline :-D. But today’s haul post is not about makeup, its mostly household stuff, one gown and a hand bag. So let me show you what all I bought:
1. Mason jars: I wanted to buy them from really long time and finally I have them now. I am not sure if I am going to have a drink in them daily but just the sight of it makes me happy and fall in love with them <3. These are available at Rs. 100 each at One Stop store.
2. Organiser: I needed some organiser for my makeup and saw this case at One Stop. They had it in various sizes and colors. I bought this one for Rs.225
3. Servewell Serving Plate: In the first look I thought its a wooden plate but then the sales executive clarified that it is a melamine plate with wooden finish. I quite looked the look of this plate so purchased it for Rs.300 😀
4. Clip Fresh Airtight Box: This is quite small box which I bought mainly for storing curry leaves. You might be aware while purchasing veggies from local market in Mumbai they give a portion of masala (curry leaves, coriander leaves, ginger and green chilli) free. I wanted something to store curry leaves because when I have them, I do not need them and when I need them, I do not have them and get mstly thrown away. So bought this small air tight container for storing curry leaves. What a story for a container!! :-p
5. Big Cushions: Bought these for bedroom as a pillow. These big cushions are really comfy when used as pillow, they relax the shoulder stress. Bought it from Lifestyle Home Centre for Rs. 599
6. Coffee Mugs: I so love these colorful plain mugs. I already have four of them in red and green and these yellow beauties are new addition to the set :-D. Each is available for Rs.89 in Lifestyle Home Centre.
7. Gown from Global Desi: Well this is for my sister. I am planning to visit her in early October so bought it as a gift for her. Full length gown are so trending these days and Global Desi has amazing collection of it. This is for Rs. 2999
8. Handbag from Westside: Westside has an inhouse brand with name L.O.V for handbags. I wanted one for office, although my Caprese hand bag is still going good, I needed some change. As this was priced for just Rs.1899, I immediately bought it.
Thats all Gals! Hope you liked my shopping 😀