Here is one more recipe which is the quickest and simplest to go with any meal or even as sides.
- 2 big potatoes,peeled and cut into fingers.
- 7-8 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp red chili powder.
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Heat oil in a pan and add cut potatoes
- Fry on a medium flame for 15 minutes.
- Add red chili powder, cumin seeds and garam masala.
- Add few green chilies to give it a little extra flavor and fry for few more minutes.
- serve hot
Cut potatoes as shown in the picture
Heat oil and add potatoes
Fry on medium flame until the color changes to golden brown.
Add cumin seeds,red chili powder and salt
Add Green chilies
Mix well and fry for few minutes
Its ready and yummy
Keep smiling and eat plenty