Hope you all are doing good. I am posting a recipe after a long time and its a mocktail recipe today. Experimenting cocktail recipes with juices, syrups is so much of fun…just add or mix juice/syrup of your choice with some lemon, mint, masala and voila you have a new mocktail to try. Today’s post is about such experiment :-p but the mocktail turned to be really yummy. Lets start:
- Fresh or any tetra pack Pomegranate juice. I have taken Real Pomegranate juice.
- 1 lemon, few mint sprigs, ice cubes
- salt for rimming the glass
- a plastic skewer (optional)
1.Moisten the rim of glass with a slice of lemon
2. Put the moistened rim of glass over salt so that rim is nicely coated with salt.
I forgot to take a picture of rimming with salt. I am planning to put a video of this 😀
3. Tear some mint leaves and put them in the glass. Preserve a sprig for garnishing
4. Squeeze in some lemon juice in the glass. Preserve a slice for garnishing.
5. Pour pomegranate juice till glass is 3/4th full.
6. Add in ice cubes and a sprig of mint.
7. Skew the slice of lemon preserved in step 4 into the plastic skewer and top it on the glass.
Enjoy the drink!!