I am going to share the recipe after a long time. Flu kept me away from kitchen fora while :-(. Today’s recipe is very simple and easy.
- 1 small french cucumber, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 small capsicum, sliced
- 4 cheese slices
- 1 tsp Mixed herbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 Bread slices
- 4 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- Take 4 bread slices and apply 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup on each slice.
- Place 1 cheese slice on each bread slice.
- Place capsicum slices, onion, tomato and cucumber on bread slices as shown in the pictorial description.
- Sprinkle mixed herbs and salt on each slice in equal quantities.
- Now place the remaining four bread slices over the garnished slices and grill for 3- 4 minutes. ( you can apply oil or butter before grilling it but its optional, i have not used it)
Cut the veggies
Apply ketchup on bread slices and place cheese slice
Arrange veggie slices
Sprinkle mixed herbs and salt
Cover with the remaining slices and grill for 3-4 minutes
Enjoy the sandwich