Today post is recipe of Kashmiri Al yakhni
- 1 medium lauki cut into cubes
- 1 black cardamom
- 2 cloves
- half cinnamon stick
- 1/2 tsp cumin/zeera seeds
- one pinch of asafoetida powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 whole bay leaf
- 1 tsp fennel / saunf powder
- 1/2 tsp dry ginger powder.
- 1/4 tsp garam masala.
- 8-9 tsp cooking oil
- Cut lauki into medium cubes as shown in picture and remove the spongy seeds.
2 Heat oil in a pan and add lauki to it and fry until golden brown in color and cooked soft.
3.Now remove the lauki from the pan and add all the whole spices black cardamom, cloves, bay leaf,cinnamon, cumin seeds and asafoetida.
4. once spices start crackling add fried lauki , salt and one cup of water.
5.Boil it until it turns very soft.
6.Let it cool for a while , add curd, garam masala and mix well.
Thanks for reading,