Wondering what do you with the left over rice,give it a mouthwatering twist with mint,cumin seeds and veggies.
- Leftover cooked rice
- 1 onion,chopped
- half capsicum,chopped.
- 1 carrot,chopped.
- 1 tsp cumin seeds/zeera
- 1 tsp dried mint powder.
- 1/4 tsp garam masala.
- 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- 2 tbsp cooking oil.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- Heat oil in a pan,add cumin seeds and veggies.
- Stir fry all the veggies till they become soft.
- Add mint powder,black pepper,garam masala and salt.
- Now add leftover rice and mix well.
- Stir cook for 3-4 minutes and rice is ready to serve.
Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds
Add veggies and stir fry
Add mint powder and blackpepper
Add salt and mix well
Add rice and garam masala, mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes