Today’s recipe is simple yet delicious. It can be used for a regular meal and for a special meal as well.
- 250 gms Bhindi/Okra
- 2 big onions
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder.
- 1/2 tsp garam masala.
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 3-4 tbsp cooking oil
- salt to taste
- Cut bhindi/okra as shown in the picture
- Chop one onion into small pieces and cut the other one into cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onion to it.
- once the onion turn golden in color, add okra, a pinch of salt and fry.
- keep it on a medium flame for 5 minutes, add salt and all the dry spices.
- Mix well , add ginger garlic paste, onion cubes, tomato ketchup and stir fry for another 5 minutes.
- Add few drops of water and cover with a lid.
- keep it on low flame for 3-4 minutes and bhindi dopyaza is ready.
Heat oil and add onion
Fry it till golden brown
Add 1/4 tsp salt and stir fry on high flame
Add the spices
Add remaining salt and ginger garlic paste.
Add onion cubes,tomato ketchup and mix well
Add garam masala and stir fry for 5 miutes.
Add few drops of water and cover with a lid.cook for 3-4 minutes and its ready.