I love experimenting with my food and this recipe is a sweet outcome of that.
- 6 tbsp thick curd
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp coffee powder
- 2 tbsp gelatine
- 3 tbsp water
- Add cold curd in a container and whisk well.
- Add vanilla extract and sugar , mix well.
- Take two shot glasses and fill them with the curd mixture till the 3/4 capacity of the glass.
- Now take small bowl, add coffee powder,gelatin, sugar and water.
- Heat this mixture in microwave for 1 minute or until the gelatine is dissolved. If required you can add few more drops of water.
- Cool the mixture to lukewarm and slowly add it over the filled shot glasses.Make sure the curd mixture is chilled.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
Add sugar, vanilla extract and thick curd in a container and mix well.
Take a bowl add gelatine ,sugar,coffee powder and water
Heat in microwave for 1 minute or until gelatin dissolves.
Add curd mixture in short glasses
Place the mixture over the chilled curd