Today I am sharing the recipe of veggies and cottage cheese stir fried noodles.I made it for sunday dinner, its easy and gets ready with basic ingredients.
- 1 carrot, cut into julienne
- 1 capsicum, cut into julienne.
- 1 onion, cut into julienne.
- 5-6 garlic cloves, crushed.
- 3 tbsp tomato ketchup,
- 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 3 tbsp cooking oil.
Ingredients for marinating cottage cheese:
3 tbsp corn flour, 1 tbsp all purpose flour, 10- 12 small cubes of paneer, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, 1/4 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1/4 tsp salt.
- Boil water in a pan, add 1/2 tbsp oil and 1/2 tsp salt,mix well and add noodles.
- once the noodles are 3/4 cooked, drain the water and wash them with cold water,mix 1/2 tbsp oil and keep aside.
- Now take a bowl,add cottage cheese/paneer, corn flour,all purpose flour,red chili powder, ginger garlic paste,salt and water.Make a batter of medium consistency.
- Fry the marinated paneer and keep aside.
- Now heat the 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan and add veggies to it,once veggies are half cooked, add tomato ketchup, black pepper and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Add noodles , mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Noodles are ready to be served
Boil noodles in water,salt and oil mixture
Add corn flour,all purpose flour,red chilli powder,ginger garlic paste,salt and water to paneer and make a mixture.
Fry paneer and keep aside
Heat oil in a pan and add veggies
Add black pepper,garlic,fried paneer and tomato ketchup to the stir fried veggies veggies
Add salt and noodles, cook for 4- 5 minutes.
Noodles are ready to serve