Hi todays recipe is a twisty one, as the name suggests. Actually i got a free knorr chef biryani masala with a purchase from big basket, so thought of using this masala and ended up making biryani pulao.
- 200 gms raw rice
- 1 medium capsicum,cut into cubes.
- 2 medium onion ,chopped.
- 1 large carrot ,chopped.
- 5-6 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- 8-10 small cubes of cottage cheese.
- 10-15 soya nuggets, pre soaked.
- 3 tbsp green peas
- 4 tbsp curd
- 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 8-10 mint leaves chopped.
- 1 tbsp dried fenugreek/methi leaves
- 3 tbsp biryani masala
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- You can add french beans and cauliflower florets too. I had no stock.
- Water quantity may differ depending on quality of rice.
- Heat oil in a pan, add all vegetables and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add paneer, soya nuggets,green peas,biryani masala, pudina leaves,methi leaves and mix well.
- Add tomato ketchup,curd , salt ,rice and mix again.
- Now add 2 cups of water and boil for five minutes.
- Pressure cook till 2 whistles ( i am using prestige pressure cooker)
- serve hot with Mixed Salad Raita.
Heat oil in a pan ,add whole spices and cumin seeds.
Now add the chopped veggies
Add paneer and soya chunks
Add biryani masala,pudina leaves and crushed garlic
Add dried methi leaves,salt, rice and water. Mix well and boil for 5 minutes.
Pressure cook (I use prestige cooker which takes 2-3 whistles)
It is ready
Serve it with mix veg mint raita.