Here is another addition to my dessert experiment series . Today’s recipe is actually not a recipe but a mix and match of ingredients. A presentation idea actually.
Servings: 2 shots
- 8 tbsp thick kheer(avoid watery one)
- 2tsp black currant sweetened crush.
- 2 kernels of almond chopped
- 2 cashewnuts chopped
- 2 kernel of pistachio chopped
Note:Do not use the excess of fruit crush.
- Mix all the chopped dry fruits and add equal quantities to two shot glasses.
- Add 4 tbsp Kheer to each shot glass.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes
- Add 1 tsp of black currant crush very gently on each glass so that it doesn’t mix with the kheer. Serve chilled.
Mix the chopped dryfruits and kheer.
Add kheer in shot glasses
Add black currant crush slowly over the cold kheer
Refrigerate for a while and serve cold.
It can be served at room temperature too.