Today’s recipe is a interesting one. I was excited to try it and my experiment turned out to be great.So lets go through the recipe quickly .
- 2 small cups of wheat flour.
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder.
- 2 tbsp chocolate shredded
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup.
- 2 tsp brown sugar/powder.
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder.
- 2 tsp oil
- Do not use excess chocolate mix, it will turn the bread soggy.
- Cinnamon is optional as i use it as a flavoring agent
- Brown sugar can be replaced with white sugar
- Take wheat flour in a bowl, add brown sugar and cinnamon powder and mix well.
- Add water and make a soft dough and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Take a small bowl and add shredded chocolate, cocoa powder ,chocolate syrup and mix well.
- Now roll the dough and cut into small portions.
- take a portion of dough and make a ball, roll it in the dry flour and form a bowl shape as shown in the pictorial description.
- Add 1/2 tsp of chocolate mix, bring together the edges of the dough and press it to lock the mixture.
- Roll it in the dry flour, remove excess flour and with a rolling pin make a flat bread .
- Heat the tawa, keep the bread on heated tawa or pan and let it bake, apply oil on both the sides.
- Once it is baked completely as shown in the picture, cut it into two parts and add chocolate syrup.
Add sugar, cinnamon powder, oil to the flour and mix well
Add water and make a soft dough, roll the dough and cut it into equal portions.make a ball of each portion, roll it in the dry flour and make a bowl as shown in the pic
Add cocoa powder and chocolate syrup to the shredded chocolate. add the mixture to the dough bowl and close the edges.
Use a rolling pin to make a flat bread and bake it applying oil.
Serve with the chocolate syrup
Inside the paratha
Yummy and super delish chocolate mini paratha is ready.