Here is another quick and easy recipe.
- 2 buns
- half capsicum chopped
- half onion chopped
- one tomato chopped( remove the seeds)
- 1/2 tsp Mixed herbs
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 3 cheese slices
- 2 eggs
- Seeds should be completely removed from tomatoes otherwise it makes the toast soggy.
- Arrange the buns on a chopping board and cut the upper part of the bun as demonstrated in the pictorial description
- Press the inner part of the bun to flatten the surface and place a cheese slice.
- Add onion, capsicum and tomato equal portions.
- Sprinkle both the seasonings and salt on the veggies.
- Add beaten eggs and half tea spoon of tomato ketchup on each bun.
- Now arrange the cheese portions as shown in the pictorial description on the top of the egg veggies mix.
- Cover with the cut slices and bake it for 5 minutes at 180 degrees/until upper layer of cheese is melted in the microwave.
Cut the bun as shown in pic
Arrange the cheese slice and add veggies, seasoning, salt, egg and ketchup.
Your Egg in A Bun is ready