I am sharing a very simple and easy to cook recipe.
- 2 potatoes cut into small cubes.
- 2 capsicum cut into small cubes
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp zeera/cumin seeds
1) Heat oil in a pan, add zeera and potatoes
2) Fry potatoes for 5 minutes and add capsicum.
4) Stir fry for 4-5 minutes and add red chilli powder, coriander powder,salt, garam masala and turmeric powder.
5) Mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
Keep smiling and eat plenty.