Hi Lovelies, Today I am going to review L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Nail Varnish 400 Tangerine Crush and 112 Members Only. I had gone crazy about Perle de Jade.( review here)..was so much in love with the quality of the nail color that I thought to try more shades from the range. But let me warn … Continue reading Review: L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Nail Varnish 400 Tangerine Crush and 112 Members Only | Swatch
I had done this nail art specially for the new year but could not post it…..
So here are the steps to be followed for making this nail art design
- Nails Paints- light blue, torquise blue, florescent green color, silver glitter and golden glitter
- Brush with blunt tip
- Dotting tool
- Aqua blue colored rhinestones
Steps to Follow:
- Apply two coats of light blue nail color and let it dry completely
- Using a blunt tip brush, apply a coat of florescent green color nail paint making 3 arc shapes. Keep the arc at the tip of the nail bigger in size as compared to other 2 arcs as shown in the picture.
- Now take a plate and put one drop of florescent green nail color and two drops of torquise blue color side by side as seen in the picture.
- Dip the brush in…
View original post 91 more words
I thought of not using the pink and red shades on my nails this Valentine, So here is a new variant of my previous nail art Lilac Twist.
- Dotting Needle
- Nail Paints
Steps to Follow:
- Apply 2 coats of florescent green nail paint and let it dry.
- Apply magenta color on the nail from the centre of the nail towards the opposite tip forming two archs as shown in the picture.
- Now using a toothpick dipped in the silver glitter nail paint make straight swipes from the centre of the nail towards the end of the tip as shown in the picture.
- Using a dotting needle make small dots around the pattern as shown in the picture.
Hi Everyone, Hope you all are doing good. Past few days were really busy but fun filled. We had been to our hometown Kanpur for Diwali vacations and after we were back my Sister, Sister' s Husband and my Mommy visited us in Mumbai. Though we could not go for any outing, our mostly visits were … Continue reading Mini Shopping Haul
Hi Everyone, Today's post is a review post on Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers. I have got two shades: Stellar and Celestial. These are basically liquid lipsticks but very different from the liquid lipsticks that are trending in Indian market these days. These lippies have gloss like finish but pigmentation as of a lipstick. These were … Continue reading Review: Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer Stellar and Celestial
Hi Everyone, Today I am sharing my review on The Body Shop Honeymania Shower Gel. Ever since I have started using shower gels by The Body Shop, there is no looking back. It has taken over my favorite Dove soap which I once used to swear by. I still have a pack of 3 Dove beauty … Continue reading Review: The Body Shop Honeymania Shower Gel
Hi Everyone, Today I am going to share my review on Maybelline Colossal Eyeliner. Its quite an oldie product..guess a year old to start a review but ever since I bought it, it has been my go to product. I had Maybelline's Hypersharp eyeliner earlier but was not much impressed with the color pay off and the … Continue reading Review: Maybelline the Colossal Eyeliner
Hi Everyone, Today I am gonna share review on Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal face wash. I was switching between 2-3 face washes which included this face wash too. But then I realised I have to stop using rest two face washes and use only this one to see how effective it is. About the … Continue reading Review: Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal Face Wash
Hi Everyone, Today's post is about Nykaa nail enamel which is manufactured and marketed by Nykaa itself. They come in various colors and textures and are available only at Nykaa.com. I had bought three really fun shades from Pastel Nail Enamel collection...Lilac Cupcake, Blue Lime Slush and Blackcurrant Gelato sometimes back but did not try them … Continue reading Review: Nykaa Pastel Nail Enamel – Blue Lime Slush, No.66
Hi Everyone, Today's post is about Inglot Lipstick #293, which is from their berry collection. It is bright and bold berry lip color with more purple hints. I am very bad at explaining colors 😦 Texture is very creamy and glides smoothly on the lips. Pigmentation is superb, one swipe is enough to get the … Continue reading Review: Inglot Lipstick Rouge a Levres #293|Swatch|FOTD